Terms & conditions
Your privacy is important to us. It is our policy to respect your privacy with any information we may collect via our website.
The key principles we follow are:
- Transparency – so you know what information we hold and how we use it
- Purpose – we only use data to help with your enquiry and enhance our service
- Minimisation – we only collect the data we need to help you
- Accuracy – we make every effort to ensure your data is correct and up to date
- Storage Limitation – we don’t keep your information any longer than we need to
- Integrity – we keep your data safe from unlawful and unauthorised use
- Accountability – we regularly monitor that we fulfil the above
Our policy is as follows:
1. Personal information we collect
We may collect personal information that can identify you as an individual. This could be when you fill in a form or through other services, features or resources we make available on our site. You may visit our site anonymously if you wish.
We will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily submit the information to us. The information you give us may include your name, address and email address and other contact information to fulfil your enquiry in the most efficient way. We do not take or store financial and credit card information.
2. Non-personal information we collect
By visiting www.kesterassociates.co.uk you aren’t disclosing any personal data – you only disclose personal information by sending this to us via our company email address. However, we may collect non-personal information about users whenever they interact with our site. Non-personal information may include the browser name, the type of device and technical information about the way people connect to our site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers used – plus other similar information.
3. How we use collected information
DK&A Ltd. may collect and use users’ information for the following purposes:
- To fulfil an enquiry or order
- To improve our site, products and services
4. When and how we share collected information
We work with carefully selected service providers that carry out certain functions on our behalf to help fulfil your requests and enquiries. These include, for example, companies that help us with storing information or sending out emails to our contacts. We only share personal data that enable our service providers to provide their services. We may share non-personal information with our training academy, Design Thinkers Academy London, business partners in the Design Thinkers Group, subcontractors or with search information providers.
5. How we protect collected information
We use computer safeguards such as firewalls and data encryption. The ‘s’ in https at the beginning of our web address stands for secure. It means all communications between your browser and the website are encrypted. We have access controls to our buildings and files to keep information safe. We only allow information access to employees who need it to carry out their jobs.
We have been assessed against the Cyber Essentials requirements dated June 2014. Cyber Essentials Certification indicates that our organisation has implemented a sensible baseline of requirements such as Internet facing infrastructure. Including firewalls, routers, end user devices and hosted systems located in the United Kingdom.
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website, if you turn these off you may lose some of the functionality of the site.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
7. Third-party websites
You may find content on our site that links to the sites and services of our training academy, Design Thinkers Academy London, our partners or other third parties. We do not control the content or links on our partners and other third party sites and are not responsible for the practices of websites linked to or from our site. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites that have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies. You may not link the DK&A Ltd. website to your own website without DK&A Ltd.’s written consent.
1. Keeping virus free
We make every effort to ensure that the website is free from viruses, however, DK&A Ltd. gives no warranties that it will always be virus-free. You are responsible for ensuring that you have installed adequate and up-to-date virus-checking software on your own devices.
This website is owned and operated by David Kester & Associates Limited (DK&A Ltd.), whose registered address is 13 Princeton Court, 53-55 Felsham Road, London SW15 1AZ, UK, and registered company number is 08874623.
The website and its content are governed by English law. All parties are required to comply with UK legislation relating to websites and e-commerce. From 25 May 2018, we will comply with new laws on handling personal data within General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For reference see the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) and Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR).
Please get in touch if you have any questions or concerns.